Membership is more than a High IQ
Minnesota Mensa offers many ways for members to engage individually, with other members, and with the chapter:
- Read, and write for, Mensagenda, our monthly publication.
- Participate in events in person and online.
- Compete for fame and fortune in CultureQuest®, the annual trivia contest.
- Travel or assist other Mensa travelers with the SIGHT program.
- Attend a Regional Gathering.
- Judge scholarship essays to help students pay for a college education.
Members engage in other ways including through Facebook groups, a discussion tool called Mensa Connect, and by volunteering in a variety of roles that keeps our chapter running. We also offer activities for younger members in our Gifted Youth SIG.